Hard Reset LENOVO A3900
See the Next method!
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Then from the Home screen tap the choose Main Menu.
- Afterwards find and select Settings and then Backup&Reset
- In the next step choose Factory data reset and tap Reset phone.
- Select Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.