Hard Reset LENOVO A526
See the Next method!
- Firstly, remove and reinsert the battery in your device.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you see a logo of Lenovo on your screen.
- Afterwards press the Power key to enter Recovery Mode.
- Next, press the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
BacBa - Hard reset Lenovo A526
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.