Hard Reset LENOVO A536
- Remove and reinsert the battery.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button until you see a new logo on your screen.
- Afterwards use the Volume Down key to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and then hold down the Power button to confirm your choice.
- Browse to option "Yes-detele all user data", and confirm that with the Power button.
- After that press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Success! The factory reset has just been performed.
- Firstly from Main Menu go to Settings.
- Choose Backup & reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Find Reset phone and select it.
- Mark Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The factory reset operation is done.
Lenovo A536 Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.