Hard Reset LENOVO A7-30
See the Next method!
- At the beginnig, press the Power button for a short while in order to turn off the device.
- From the Menu, find and select Settings.
- Choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! Your device is ready to use.
BacBa - Hard Reset Lenovo IdeaTab A7-50 (A3500)
Restore LENOVO A7-30 - HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.