Hard Reset LENOVO A7000 Turbo
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the device by holding the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a couple of seconds.
- You should release Power key as soon as the Lenovo logo appears on the screen.
- In this step select English by tapping on the screen.
- Then from the available options select "wipe user data".
- Afterwards choose "Fuse wipe data"
- Confirm the whole process by selecting "Yes".
- Excellent! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Cara Hard Reset Lenovo A7000
Hard Reset Lenovo A7000 & A7000+ Pattern Unlock Tutorial
BacBa - Hard Reset Lenovo A7000
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.