Hard Reset LENOVO IdeaPad A2107 3G
- In order to turn the device off press the Power rocker for a short while.
- Afterwards hold down the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You ought to release all buttons as soon as the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- Then select "clear eMMC" by using the Volume Down to scroll and the Volume Up button to confirm.
- That's all! The master reset is done.
- First of all, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to turn on the device..
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and selec Reset Device.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Android System Recovery Hard Reset A2107 Lenovo IdeaTab Tablet
Lenovo IdeaTab A2107A-H Tablet'e Format Atma Rehberi
Hard Reset tablet Lenovo IdeaTab A2107
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.