Hard Reset LENOVO IdeaPad Miix 700
See the Next method!
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off device.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You ought to release all buttons as soon as the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- Then select "clear eMMC" by using the Volume Down to scroll and the Volume Up button to confirm.
- That's all! The master reset is done.
How to Hard Reset LENOVO IdeaPad MIIX 300 - Windows Reset / Format
Hard Reset LENOVO IdeaPad MIIX 300 - Remove Password / Format
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.