Hard Reset LENOVO K3 Note Music
See the Next method!
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset LENOVO K3 Note - How to wipe data in LENOVO
Hard Reset LENOVO K3 Note - Remove Password in Chinese Recvoery
How to factory reset LENOVO K3 Note - Hard Reset in TWRP Recovery
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.