Hard Reset LENOVO K3 Note
- First of all, switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Lenovo logo.
- In the next step choose English version of menu.
- Afterwards choose the "wipe user data" option.
- Then tap "fuse format data" and confirm the whole operation by tapping "Yes".
- When the Recovery menu appears again on the screen choose "Reboot" option.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
- If the handset is off, press the Power key to turn it back on.
- Afterwards from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Success! The hard rest has just been performed.
Lenovo A680 Hard Reset
Hard Reset LENOVO K3 Note - Remove Password in Chinese Recvoery
How to factory reset LENOVO K3 Note - Hard Reset in TWRP Recovery
Hard Reset LENOVO K3 Note - How to wipe data in LENOVO
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.