Hard Reset LENOVO K3 Note
See the Next method!
- First of all, switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Lenovo logo.
- In the next step choose English version of menu.
- Afterwards choose the "wipe user data" option.
- Then tap "fuse format data" and confirm the whole operation by tapping "Yes".
- When the Recovery menu appears again on the screen choose "Reboot" option.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset LENOVO K3 Note - How to wipe data in LENOVO
Hard Reset LENOVO K3 Note - Remove Password in Chinese Recvoery
How to factory reset LENOVO K3 Note - Hard Reset in TWRP Recovery
Lenovo A680 Hard Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.