Hard Reset LENOVO K910 Vibe Z
- At first hold the Power button to switch off the device.
- Afterwards hold down the Power key until the device vibrates.
- Then press and hold together Volume Down + Volume Up button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- In the next step press the Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
- If the device is off hold down the Power key for a short while to turn it back on.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and select Erase everything.
- Well done! Your phone should restart.
Lenovo Vibe X S960 HARD RESET
Hard Reset Lenovo K910 Vibe Z - remove screen lock
Hard Reset Lenovo K910 Vibe Z - factory reset tutorial
Hard Reset LENOVO Vibe C2 - Restore Android / Delete Data
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.