Hard Reset LENOVO LePhone
- Turn the power off and pull the battery out and reinsert it.
- Hold the Volume Down button.
- Then press and release the Power button.
- Wait a minute,the menu appears that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock.
- Ok,press the Volume Down button to choose Clear Storage.
- Next,press and release the Power button,Wait for the Lenovo LePhone to restart.
- You will see the two options: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO.
- If you choose YES, all data will be deleted from your Lenovo LePhone and including third-party applications.
- The Lenovo LePhone will reboot to its original data.
- This time you can restore your backed up data to your phone.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.