Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 2 A7-10
See the Next method!
- At first, switch off the tablet by pressing the Power key.
- Then hold down Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Good job!
Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 2 A7-10 - reset Password and Pattern
Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 2 A7-10 - wipe device by Factory Reset
Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 2 A7-10 - Bypass Password by Factory Mode
How to Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 2 A7-30 - Unlock Tablet / Format
LENOVO TAB 2 A8 HARD RESET / Wipe Data / Restore Android
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.