Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 2 A7-20
See the Next method!
- First of all switch off the device by pressing the Power key.
- In the next step hold down Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the LENOVO logo pops up.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Then tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The factory rest has just beenn accomplish on your device.
Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 hard reset
Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 remove password by hard reset
Lenovo Tab 2 A8-50 hard reset (100% working solution)
How to Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 2 A7-30 - Unlock Tablet / Format
LENOVO TAB 2 A8 HARD RESET / Wipe Data / Restore Android
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.