- The cell phone must be turned off so hold down the Power rocker for a short while.
- After that press and hold the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- In order to choose "Clear eMMC" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power key to confirm.
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 2 A7-10 - reset Password and Pattern
Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 2 A7-10 - wipe device by Factory Reset
Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 2 A7-10 - Bypass Passwod by Factory Mode
How to Reset LENOVO Tab3 7 Essential - Hard Reset / Restore Tab3
LENOVO Tab3 7 Essential HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Restore
Hard Reset LENOVO Tab3 7 Essential - Reset Code / Format