1. Unpack Drivers and install it
2. Unpack mfasboot_adb by any packer to c:\mfastboot
You may also check the model ID by entering the IMEI number on IMEI.info
2. Once you have model ID and CID, go to Motorola Firmware and select the appropriate model. Then, choose the latest software version(must have same CID, downgrade not allowed untile you not have bootloader unlocked).
3. After downloading the software, unpack it using any file archiver and copy all the content of the folder into c:\mfastboot where all necessary tools have aready been unpacked.
Changing firmware in phone will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
If want save your data do backup before start.
2. Check how many system.img_sparsechunk.* files our firmware has. Usually it is 3 or 4 files.
3. Enter the command mfastboot devices and press the enter key to check communication with the LENOVO Vibe S1 Lite. Please check if what you see on screen is like in the picture, if communication is correct and all drivers instaled you may now install firmware.
4. Type in commands one by one and approve each of them by pressing Enter.
Depending on the number of system.img_sparsechunk files present in the firmware folder, do the appropriate number of commands, namely 0-3 or 0-4.
Next, type in the following commands:
5. That's all. Now your LENOVO Vibe S1 Lite has a new firmware. To reboot it from the bootloader mode to the normal mode, use this command:
6. Now the LENOVO Vibe S1 Lite phone will restart and switch on in a normal mode. It will take betwen 10-20 minutes.