Hard Reset LENOVO Yoga 8
See the Next method!
- The first you should do is switching off the device by holding down the Power key.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see menu on your screen.
- Then press Volume Up toa select option "Recovery Mode", and press Volume Down button to confirm.
- When the Android Image appears on the screen hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up key to select.
- In order to restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Как сделать Hard Reset на планшете - Lenovo Yoga Tablet
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.