Hard Reset LG 305C
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the device.
- Afterwards from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then choose Phone Settings and tap Security.
- In the next step enter the four-digit Lock Code.
- After that, touch Reset Default and select OK.
- When a message "All settings will revert to factory default." will pop up touch Revert.
- To confirm the whole operation type in the Lock Code once more.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.