Hard Reset LG D690N G3 Stylus
- Start by turning off your device.
- Press Volume Down button and Power Button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power Button, keep pressing the Volume Down key and then press once more the Power Button.
- You should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards go to Settings.
- Select General and then Backup & Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done!
How To Hard Reset LG G3
Hard Reset LG G3
How to Hard Reset LG D852 G3 - Delete All Data in LG G3
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.