Hard Reset LG D690N G3 Stylus
- Swtich off the phone by using Power key.
- At the same time push Volume Down button and Power Button until the LG logo pops up on the screen.
- When LG logo is on the screen let go of the Power Button, keep pressing the Volume Down key and then press the Power Button one time.
- If Factory reset menu shows up stop holding keys.
- In this mode by using Volume keys to navigate and Power button to confirm choose "Yes" two times and wait.
- Good job. The hard reset has just been completed.
- Firstly, you should turn on your phone by pressing Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step when the device is on select Menu and the Settings
- Now go to General --> Backup & Reset --> Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone.
- At last tap Delete all if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done!
How To Hard Reset LG G3
Hard Reset LG G3
How to Hard Reset LG D852 G3 - Delete All Data in LG G3
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.