Hard Reset LG D800 G2
See the Next method!
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that press Volume Down button and Power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power button, keep pressing the Volume Down key and then press once more the Power button.
- You should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
How to Reset LG Optimus G2 D801 D802 D803 LS980 - Hard Reset and Soft Reset
LG G2 hard reset wipe borrado general LS980 D802 D800 D805 D801
LG G2 Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.