Hard Reset LG D821 Nexus 5
- Press Power button to switch off device.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power button.
- When LG logo will appear on screen release buttons.
- You will enter the Android system recovery menu.
- Use Volume Rockers to navigate on wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to select it.
- After the data wipe is complete, press the down Volume Key to scroll to reboot system now and press Power key to select it.
- Done device is ready to use.
How to reset Nexus 5- via buttons- EpicReviewsTech
Nexus 5 Hard Factory Reset Fastboot Bootloader Recovery Mode
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.