Hard Reset LG D856 G3 Dual-LTE
- At the very beginning switch off your cell phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Down and Power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- After that you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process by choosing appropriate options. Use the Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards from Main Menu go to Settings.
- Select General and then Backup & Reset.
- In the next step tap Factory Data Reste and Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset Factory Reset LG G3
Hard Reset LG G3 s - how to wipe your phone
How to Hard Reset LG D852 G3 - Delete All Data in LG G3
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.