Hard Reset LG E610 Optimus L5
- Tap Power button to switch off device.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power button.
- When the LED keys on the bottom of the phone lights up, release Volume Down and Power buttons and hold down the Home key for a short while.
- When LG logo will appear on screen release buttons.
- Device will restart, after that you can work on device.
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Delete all if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done!
LG Optimus L5 hard reset
HARD RESET LG OPTIMUS L5 - E610
Hard Reset LG L5 (E610)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.