Hard Reset LG F60 D390n
- At the very beginning switch off the device by holding the Power key.
- Then hold down the Volume Down and Power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Afterwards you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
- If the display is off hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings.
- Select General and then Backup & reset.
- Find and select Factory data reset and tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done!
LG F60 D390N - How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset
Hard Reset LG F60- reset phone and bypass screen protection
Hard Reset LG F60- factory reset by Android Settings
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.