Hard Reset LG F70 D315
- In order to switch off the device hold the Power button for a short while.
- Then hold down together two buttons Volume Down and Power button for a couple of seconds..
- Release for a moment Power key when the LG logo appears on the screen and press it again.
- Now, you should see factory reset menu.
- Confirm process by using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
- At the beginning press the Power button to turn the cell phone on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done!
Hard Reset LG F70 D315 - Android Factory Reset
LG L70 hard reset
Hard Reset LG F70 D315 - Master Reset Tutorial
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.