Hard Reset LG G Watch R W110
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the device by holding the Power button for about 3 seconds.
- Then press and push Power key again for a short while.
- If you see LG logo let go of the Power button and swipe down from the left upper corner to the right down corner.
- If Fastboot Mode shows up select "Recovery" by tapping Arrow buttons which pops up on the screen and use Circle key to confirm that.
- Tap the screen when you see Android Robot .
- In Recovery Mode swipe down to choose "Wipe data/Factory reset" and swipe left to confirm it.
- After that select "Yes" by using the same method as before.
- When Recovery Mode swipe left to choose "Reboot system now".
How to Factory Reset the LG G Watch
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.