Hard Reset LG G3 s Dual
- In order to turn off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards hold down the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
- If the display is off hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings.
- Select General and then Backup & Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Factory Reset LG G3
Hard Reset LG G3 s - how to wipe your phone
How to Hard Reset LG D852 G3 - Delete All Data in LG G3
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.