Hard Reset LG G4 Dual
See the Next method!
- At first switch off your cell phone by holding the Power key for a short while..
- Then hold down the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Afterwards you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset LG G4 - factory reset by hardware buttons
Hard Reset LG G4 - Android factory reset tutorial
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.