Hard Reset LG G4c
- The cell phone must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo appers on the screen, release the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- After that you should see the factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
- If the display is off hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- In the next step go to Settings.
- Afterwards select General and then Backup & Reset.
- Then tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! Your phone is ready to use.
Hard Reset LG G4 - factory reset by hardware buttons
How to Hard Reset LG G4c - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset
How to Reset LG G4c - Hard Reset / Master Reset / Restore LG
Hard Reset LG G4 - Android factory reset tutorial
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.