Hard Reset LG G5
- At first switch off your cell phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Then hold down the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Afterwards you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
- The device must be turned on, so hold down the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step go to Settings.
- Select General and then Backup & Reset.
- Afterwards tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Then select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! Your phone is ready to use.
Hard Reset LG G4 - factory reset by hardware buttons
Hard Reset LG G4 - Android factory reset tutorial
Hard Reset LG G5 - How to Remove Pattern Lock in LG G5
Hard Reset LG G5 - How to Factory Reset LG G5 (Wipe All Data)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.