Hard Reset LG H631 G Stylo
- Start by switching off your phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Next, hold down the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- After that you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process by choosing appropriate options. Use the Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
- If the display is off hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings.
- Select General and then Backup & Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done!
Hard Reset LG G3 s - how to wipe your phone
LG G3 BEAT Hard Format Canli Anlatim İnceleme
Hard Reset Factory Reset LG G3
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.