Hard Reset LG H636 G4 Stylo LTE
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the smartphone by holding Power key for a short while.
- Now start pushing two keys: Volume Down and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- If you see LG logo release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds press the Power button again.
- When Factory data reset pops up release these keys.
- Select "Yes" two times by using Volume rockers to scroll down and the Power button to confirm your choice.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be completed for a moment.
Hard Reset LG G4 - factory reset by hardware buttons
Hard Reset LG G4 - Android factory reset tutorial
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.