Hard Reset LG H955 G Flex2
See the Next method!
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then hold down the Volume Down + Power button together.
- As soon as the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Keep holding the Volume Down + Power key utnil you see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Right now your phone should restart and reboot.
- Excellent! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - factory reset using settings
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - remove screen lock protection
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.