Hard Reset LG H959 G Flex2
See the Next method!
- Firstly, if the device is on you should switch off it by pressing Power key for a short while.
- After that keep holding on two keys: Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- When you see LG logo, release the Power key, still hold the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Let go of these keys when Factory Data Reset appears on the screen your smartphone.
- Choose "Yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and Power button to scroll down.
- Again select "Yes" by using the same keys as before to launch the process.
- Very nice!
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - factory reset using settings
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - remove screen lock protection
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.