Hard Reset LG K10 LTE K428
See the Next method!
- You have to turn off the phone by pressing Power key for few seconds.
- Now hold down together Volume Down button and Power button until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- When LG logo shows up, let go of the Power button, keep pressing the Volume Down key and then click the Power button again.
- If you see Factory Data Reset on the screen release these keys. Here you should use Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes" two times to launch the hard reset operation.
- God joob! The hard reset operation will be completed for a short while.
How to Hard Reset LG K10 - How to Wipe All Data in LG
Hard Reset LG K10 - Remove Pattern and Password Lock in LG K10
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.