Hard Reset LG K10 LTE
See the Next method!
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that press Volume Down button and Power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power button, keep pressing the Volume Down key and then press once more the Power button.
- You should see the factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- You ought to wait to complete the operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset LG G4 - factory reset by hardware buttons
Hard Reset LG G4 - Android factory reset tutorial
How to Hard Reset LG K10 - How to Wipe All Data in LG
Hard Reset LG K10 - Remove Pattern and Password Lock in LG K10
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.