Hard Reset LG K4 Note A7010a48
- At first switch off your cell phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Then hold down the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Afterwards you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
- The device must be turned on, so hold down the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step go to Settings.
- Select General and then Backup & Reset.
- Afterwards tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Then select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! Your phone is ready to use.
Hard Reset LG G4 - factory reset by hardware buttons
Hard Reset LG G4 - Android factory reset tutorial
LG K4 Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock / Format / Hardware Keys Method
How to Hard Reset LG K4 - LG FACTORY RESET / FORMAT
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.