Hard Reset LG K8 4G K350N
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off your cell phone by holding the Power rocker for a short while.
- Next, hold down the Volume Down and Power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- After that you should see the factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process by choosing appropriate options. Use the Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait to complete the operation.
- Success! The factory reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset LG Leon H320 - bypass screen lock
Hard Reset LG Leon H320 -factory reset via settings
Hard Reset LG G4 - factory reset by hardware buttons
Hard Reset LG K8 4G K350N - Bypass Pattern and Password in LG
Hard Reset LG K8 4G K350N - How to Factory Reset LG K8
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.