Hard Reset LG KC910
- The phone must be turned off so press and hold Power button for a short while.
- Go to Standby screen or open phone's Dialer.
- Type in the following code: 3845#*910# (or 2945#*910#)
- Afterwards select Factory Reset option.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed!
- If the display is off, press the Power to turn it back on.
- From Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Choose Phone Settings and tap Reset Settings.
- Tap ‘Yes’ to the question ‘All settings will be reset. Continue?"
- Enter the security code 0000 then tap ‘OK’.
LG KC910 Renoir menu caché
How to Reset LG KC910
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.