Hard Reset LG L35
- First of all switch off your cell phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Down and Power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- After that you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- If the display is off hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings.
- In the next step find and select Backup & Reset.
- Then tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone.
- Choose Delete All if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done!
LG L35 - Esqueceu a Senha? Como Desbloquear [Hard Reset]
Hard Reset no LG L35 (D157) #UTICell
Como Fazer Hard Reset Lg L35
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.