Hard Reset LG L70 D320N
- Start by turning off the phone by pressing the Power button.
- Then hold down together two buttons Volume Down and Power button for a couple of seconds..
- Release for a moment Power key when the LG logo appears on the screen and press it again.
- Now, you should see factory reset menu.
- Confirm process by using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
- At the beginning press the Power button to turn the cell phone on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done!
LG L70 hard reset metro pcs
LG L70 hard reset
How to master reset LG L70
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.