Hard Reset LG L70 Dual D325
- Start by turning off the phone by using the Power key.
- Then hold down together two buttons Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release for a moment the Power key when the LG logo appears on the screen and press it again.
- Now, you should see factory reset menu.
- Confirm process by using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
- At the beginning press the Power button to turn the cell phone on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- In the next step tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done!
LG L70 hard reset metro pcs
LG L70 hard reset, factory reset
LG L70 hard reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.