Hard Reset LG L80 D373
- In order to switch off the smartphone hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You should see a factory reset menu on the screen.
- Confirm the whole process by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the operation.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
- If the display is off hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards from Main Menu go to Settings.
- In the next step find and select Backup & Reset.
- Then tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone.
- Choose Delete All if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done!
Dr.Celular - LG L80 D385 - Hard Reset - Desbloquear - Resetar
LG L80 hard reset
Hard reset LG L80 D373
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.