Hard Reset LG L80 Dual D380
- First of all, switch off your cell phone by holding the Power key for a short while..
- The hold down the Volume Down and Power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Afterwards you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options by using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
- If the display is off hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings.
- Select General and then Backup & Reset.
- Then tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done!
LG L80 hard reset
Dr.Celular - LG L80 D385 - Hard Reset - Desbloquear - Resetar
How to Hard Reset LG L80
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.