Hard Reset LG Leon 4G LTE H340N
- At the very beginning switch off the cell phone by pressing the Power button.
- in the next step press the Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo will appear on screen release Power button for a short while and press it again.
- You should release all keys whe the factory reset menu appears on the screen.
- Afterwards select option "Yes" by using Volume Down to navigate and Power button to accept.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and select Erase everything.
- Well done!
Hard Reset LG Leon H320 - bypass screen lock
Hard Reset LG Leon H320 -factory reset via settings
Hard Reset LG G4 - factory reset by hardware buttons
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.