Hard Reset LG Leon H320
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off your phone by holding the Power rocker for a short while.
- Next, hold down the Volume Down and Power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- After that, you should see the factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset LG G4 - factory reset by hardware buttons
Hard Reset LG Leon H320 - bypass screen lock
Hard Reset LG Leon H320 -factory reset via settings
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.