Hard Reset LG LS740 Volt
- Power off your cell phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Down + Power button.
- When you see Recovery mode, then release holded buttons.
- Select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll options, and Power button to confirm operation.
- Now confirm operation "Yes -- delete all user data" with Power button.
- After that choose "reboot system now" from the menu.
- Make sure, you are in Home screen.
- Now press Menu, and goto Settings -> Backup & reset -> Factory data reset -> Reset phone -> Erase everything -> OK.
- Then your handset will reset and reboots.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.