Hard Reset LG LS980 G2
See the Next method!
- At the beginning power off your cell phone.
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down key and then press once more the Power button.
- Now, you should see factory reset menu.
- Choose appropriate options by using the Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select..
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
How to Reset LG Optimus G2 D801 D802 D803 LS980 - Hard Reset and Soft Reset
How to Hard Reset Factory Wipe - LG G2 LS980 Sprint, Verizon T-mobile Remove Password Android 4.4
LG G2 hard reset wipe borrado general LS980 D802 D800 D805 D801
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.