Hard Reset LG P970 Optimus Black
- At the very beginning switch off your device.
- After that press and hold Volume Down + Power button + G Key.
- Release held keys when you see a LG logo on your screen.
- Good job! Now wait until phone restarts.
- Press the Power button, until your device is on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Privacy and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- The device must be turned off, so press and hold Power button.
- Now press the Power button, and wait until the phone turns on.
- After that dial following number: 3845#*970#.
- In the next step choose Factory Reset.
- Done! Now your phone will restart.
LG Optimus Black P970 Factory Reset
Hard Reset -- Resete Total - Desbloquear LG Optimus Black P970h
Hard Reset LG Optimus Black P970
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.