Hard Reset LG Spirit H420
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- After that you should see the factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the whole process.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
- If the display is off hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings.
- Select General and then Backup & Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done!
Hard Reset LG Spirit H420 - bypass PATTERN and PASSWORD
Hard Reset LG Spirit - factory reset by Android Settings
Hard Reset LG Spirit - remove screen lock portection
Hard Reset LG Spirit H420 - How to Wipe All Data in LG
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.